New 2019 Stock Rims - New Lower Price!!
Zipp 303, 404 & 808 recreation with using the same top-end Toray fibre - just more of it in the places that count!
45mm Tubeless Ready Clincher
45mm Tubeless Ready DISC
58mm Tubeless Ready Clincher with new dimple pattern & "CuttingEdge" brake pattern (see pic)
58mm Tubeless Ready DISC (see pic)
These rims hit all the targets required for a fast wheelset you can use for most events.
Choose these over standard Aero50 & 60 if you want dimpled rims. The braking, durability and dynamics are so similar that in real-world use you will be hard-pushed to sense or measure it - yet they are slightly shallower so less surface area for the wind to catch. The 80mm dimpled rim is an outstandingly fast rim and superb for fast stage racing, TT and Triathlon use. Wind tunnel proven aerodynamics and stability.
These rims are lighter than Zipp. For example a pair on DT240s hubs with Sapim CX-Rays and BRASS nipples that won't corrode or seize is 1540g including tape and 10sp spacer!
Our hubs are Taiwanese. They are lighter & more reliable than Zipp and we carry all spares, all the time.
They are now available in all axle widths for 6-bolt disc fitment.
Shimano free hub bodies for all hub choices are 11sp, with spacers for 8/9/10sp supplied.
Aero Dimpled Road & Disc
- 45mm, 58mm & 80mm deep, 25mm wide brake track
- 27.5mm widest part
- Clincher is 16.5mm internally between hooks
- 45mm Clincher 1458g. Tubular 1398g. (Wheelsmith hubs)
- 58mm Clincher 1597g - Wheelsmith hubs.
- 58mm Tubular 1539g - Wheelsmith hubs.
- New 58mm (NSW style) 1540g - DT240 hubs.
- 80mm Clincher 1620g - Wheelsmith hubs.
- Only built with Sapim CX-Rays in black or silver
- Sapim brass nipples in black or silver
- Supplied with pads, and 45g (pair) Titanium skewers
- All hub options available Shimano or Campagnolo 9/10/11sp
- Prices include UK delivery
Weight limit on all rim brake versions is 85kg. Disc is 100kg.