This is an entry-level "aero" rim brake or disc wheel set.
Alloy Tubeless/Clincher. 24mm wide. Internal width is 19.25mm
Alloy Tubeless/Clincher full disc specific. 25mm wide. Internal width is 19.25mm
All hubs available - choose Disc hub axle spec in options box.
The new wider rim is fast, strong and durable. This is becoming our most popular rim for Road Racing and Criteriums.
The extra stiffness is felt when climbing also. There is nothing else on the market that rivals this combination. Lighter doesn't always mean better when it comes to honking it up hills!
Immediate response, fantastic durability and unsurpassed comfort from the wide base. 24mm wide rim will take 23mm tyres but you will get the full advantage of aerodynamics and comfort with 25mm rubber.
Available in a wide range of hubs to suit budget. Each will serve you well. These will become your go-to wheels for hard racing or anything you want to throw at them.
Great wheels to take abroad to races and sportives too as they are very robust and reliable.
Please add hub specification at Checkout. We have all Hope 6-Bolt, Centrelock or DT Swiss Centrelock axle standards covered.
NOTE: Wheelsmith Disc hubs are available in all axle widths and specifications!
Race 30 Road & Disc
NOTE: Wheelsmith disc hubs available 24/24, 28/28, 32/32h in ALL axle dimensions except Boost.
- 24mm width for 23mm to 35mm tyres and tubeless setups
- 24mm wide Disc Version (also tubeless)
- 19mm internal width
- All hub options available Shimano or Campagnolo 9/10/11sp
- Hope RS4 available Centrelock for CX Disc
- Shimano free hub bodies for all hub choices are 11sp, with spacers for 8/9/10sp supplied.
- Rim brake version: 20h front / 24hole rear
- 1530g (+/- 1.5%) Wheelsmith (295g) road hubs with Sapim CX-Ray and brass nipples
- Skewers supplied with road hubs only, not disc.
- Choice of silver or black CX-Ray spokes
- Shimano 11sp freehub now standard. Choose Campag if required, at checkout.
- Max rider weight 85kg on standard 20/24holes, add more spokes accordingly
- Prices include rimtapes and delivery
Wheelsmith Disc Hub version: As above but with disc rim (no braking surface) & 6-Bolt Wheelsmith hubs. Around 1650g.
These can easily take riders up to 100kg or become suitable for touring etc with more spokes.